Technical and Vocational Education Centre (TVEC; to be pronounced as “ti-vek”).
Be an efficient and effective institute to deliver a purposeful technical and vocational education.
To fashion youth and adult learners with relevant skills and attitude for employment in technical and vocational industry of the Maldivian economy.
- To deliver, full-time and part-time courses of instruction and practical-oriented training in technical and vocational education
- To deliver a purposeful TVET, relevant to the needs and development of the technical and vocational industries of the Republic of Maldives
- To develop youth with substantial technical skills for employment opportunities
- To empower adults with non-formal education and skills through a formal and recognized education framework for sustainable employment opportunities
- To develop TVET trainers with relevant teaching skills for life-long employment opportunities